Pursuant to the Regulation (EU) 2016/679
In order to establish any partnership or contractual relationship, to comply with and/or require to comply with the obligations thereof, and to comply with the legal obligations thereof, we need to process Your personal data.
Find out more on how we use and protect your personal data.
- Identity and contact details of the Data Controller
The Data Controller, and its legal representative, is the company Fabbri 1905 Spa, address: via Emilia Ponente nr. 276, 40132 Bologna (BO – Italy), phone number +39 051 6173111 - fax number +39 051 6173316 – www.fabbri1905.com
- Purposes of the processing
Your personal data is processed manually, electronically and/or online with organisational and processing systems correlated to the purposes thereof, to safeguard the security, integrity and confidentiality of personal data, in compliance with organisational, physical and technical measures required by the current regulations in force, for the purposes set forth below:
- Institutional purposes, connected and required for the company’s activities in compliance with legal obligations, for civil, accounting, fiscal and tax purposes;
- contractual purposes;
- marketing purposes (e.g. newsletters and promotions) via electronic means (emails, SMS, MMS, fax or similar), traditional means (mail or phone calls from operators) or for advertising purposes (usage of photographic and/or video material);
- profiling purposes (to collect tastes, preferences, choices and consumer attitudes);
- statistical purposes, to monitor advertising campaigns in anonymous and aggregated form;
- user registration deriving from the access to company websites and social network platforms.
Your data is processed for the legitimate interests of the Data controller for the purposes indicated above, to comply with legal obligations and/or to manage commercial relationships and/or to provide contractually agreed services and/or to perform market analysis and/or web pages and app analysis. Any refusal to provide such data will not allow for the performance of the above-mentioned activities.
With regard to the purposes referred to in point c) and d), they are based on your prior consent, which is free and optional. Giving the consent to data processing for the purposes referred to in point c) and d) will enable you to be offered customised services. Any refusal to the provision and processing for these purposes will not allow us to provide the above-mentioned services.
- Transfer of personal data
The above-mentioned data may be transmitted outside of the national borders (including outside the EU) solely for the purposes referred to in point 2, to the following entities:
- public authorities or administrations, within their responsibilities, to comply with law obligations;
- other categories of public or private entities (professionals and consultants, related to legal, administrative, accounting, commercial, tax, fiscal, informative, quality matters, and service providers), when the data provision is strictly necessary for the purposes referred to in point 2;
These entities have limited access to personal data and only have access in order to perform activities on behalf of the Data Controller. These entities are bound by law or contractual clauses not to share any personal data and not to use them for other purposes.
- Retention period
Your personal data is retained for as long as it is necessary to satisfy the purposes they were provided, or for a longer period when this is required for institutional purposes to comply with legal obligations and checks.
- Cookies and other websites
- Data subjects’ rights
The data subject has the right to obtain the confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him or her and, if so, to obtain the access (Article 15), the rectification (Article 16), the erasure of data (Article 17); the restriction of processing (Article 18); the right to object (Article 21) and to withdraw consent (if given).
When the processing is carried out by automated means and is based on the data subject’s consent, or when the data processing is necessary for the performance of a contract, the data subject has the right to receive the personal data concerning him or her, which he or she has provided to a controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and has the right to transmit that data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to which the personal data has been provided. This right shall not apply where processing is based on a legal ground other than consent or contract (Article 20).
The data subject has the right to lodge a complaint against the controller.
Requests can be sent via:
- Registered mail to the Data Controller to the following address: FABBRI 1905 Spa, via Emilia Ponente nr. 276 40132 Bologna (BO – Italia)
- Email to email@example.com