Challenge yourself with this new role, help the company to grow its business in the regions mentioned above and grow together with us.
The working environment is casual yet professional and we require earnestness, dedication, focus and a natural empathy towards the public.
BACKGROUND: IDEALLY someone with some experience in the Cafés industry, as a Brand Ambassador or even better, a Drinks Strategy planner for F&B chains.
MARKET OF REFERENCE
Beverage, specifically Coffee, Tea, Mocktails, Sodas, Chocolate, Smoothies, Milk Shakes
- To find, train and manage local Brand Ambassadors with our partners either in-house or off site.
- To provide distributors with training, classes and market visits between 3 or 4 times a year per country.
- To approach big chains with or without local partners.
- To run market studies while abroad in order to study the competition positioning in the market.
- Reporting to the Branch Manager and the Top Management.
- 2019 Areas/Markets of competence: ASEAN + Japan + Korea + Taiwan + HK.
Focus for 2019:
- Korea (market development with existing distributor)
- Japan (opening the market by finding the right importer/distributor)
- Philippines (market development with the existing distributor)
- Hong Kong (market development with the existing distributor)
- Vietnam (market development with the existing distributor)
- Singapore (development with our current distributor)
- Taiwan (To identify a potential new partner for day market).
Fluent English is compulsory while a second Asian language is welcome.
This position is open to Singaporeans and PR only.
If interested please send a detailed résumé along with authorization for the handling of personal data as per D.Lgs. 196/03, mentioning the ref. “BR Technical Manager”, via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We require that you submit a letter of presentation, handwritten in the language which one has learned to write, on white paper (not ruled), along with your résumé whether submitting via e-mail.