Appuntamento: 22-03-2018 23-03-2018
• Theoretical notions about different types of dough (e.g. French croissants, rich Italian cornetti, savoury croissants, wholemeal croissants)
• Production techniques, storage, cooking, leavening and indirect dough
• Ideas & recipes for making two-taste croissants with various fillings and pain au chocolat
• Puff pastry production techniques
• Applying the concepts covered with observation of instructors
The course will be based on the various techniques and types of dough, from French croissants to rich Italian cornetti, moving on to savoury and then wholemeal croissants. We will make two-flavour croissants with various fillings, pain au chocolat, and all the latest variations on the theme.
At the end of the course, you will be given an attendance certificate.
Italian Tax and VAT numbers IT 00281980375