In 1905, Gennaro Fabbri took over an old grocery store with wine cellar in Portomaggiore, in the province of Ferrara. He was 45, and had two sons, Aldo and Romeo. Gennaro turned the store into a workshop for the production and sale of liqueurs. On the store sign, he wrote “Premiata Distilleria Liquori G. Fabbri”, known today as Fabbri 1905. It marked the beginning of a long and successful business venture, that was set to grow over time, well into the Third Millennium.
Powered by Kalì
Italian Tax and VAT numbers IT 00281980375